☠ XTREME WRESTLING ENTRAINMENT ☠
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF on PPV: 2015/2016
-Road to Resurrection-

October
Las Vegas, Nevada
World Heavyweight
Championship
Last Man Standing
Lex Brooks
vs
Kaylen Knight

November
Los Angeles, California
NLWF
Championship
???
???
vs
???

December
Miami, Florida
World Heavyweight
Championship
???
???
vs
???

January
Chicago, Illinois
NLWF
Championship
???
???
vs
???

February
Boston, Massachusetts
World Heavyweight
Championship
???
???
vs
???

March
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
NLWF
Championship
???
???
vs
???

April
London, England
World Heavyweight
Championship
???
???
vs
???

May
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
NLWF
Championship
???
???
vs
???

June
Mexico City, Mexico
World Heavyweight
Championship
???
???
vs
???

July
New York, New York
NLWF
Championship
???
???
vs
???

August
Washington D.C
World Heavyweight
Championship
???
???
vs
???

ULTIMATE GLORY - March 26th 2017

Go down

ULTIMATE GLORY - March 26th 2017 Empty ULTIMATE GLORY - March 26th 2017

Post by BRANDON BLAKE Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 pm

ULTIMATE GLORY 2017
Kane Crosby Vs Vazer Vialpando

'This is more than just a sport.'

The intro video for XWE; Ultimate Glory plays on the screen. We see the classic battle between Tyson Michaels and Kane Mitchell, as both men go punch for punch with each other for nothing more than an opportunity to call themselves the best in the world.

'This is more than just entertainment.'

The video transitions into Vazer Vialpando hitting the gringo killa on Jimi Mac. The crowd was going wild as it seemed Vazer Vialpando had just killed another human being just to prove to the world he was the one true hardcore legend.

'These men and women leave it all in the ring for their own personal reasons….'

Sean Mendez and Kane Mitchell both lay unconscious in the center of the ring with the crowd going insane for the two men that took years off of each others careers and lives during their Iconic best of seven series.

'Some do it for the adulation of the crowd.'

In what became one of the most historic moments in XWE History, When Sean Mendez slayed the unbeatable beast Jack Mercer to claim his first World Championship and end Jack Mercers 5 year Reign as Champion. The Loose Cannon of Professional Wrestling leaped into the crowd, clutching at his World Championship as the crowd body surfed him around the arena, Chanting his name.

'Some do it for the money and the fame.'

Cody 'Money' Taylor stood on top of the hell in a cell structure holding the XWE Championship above his head as it begins to rain money from the rafter. The Undisputed King of Professional Wrestling flashed a smug grin as the arena fills with flashes from cameras desperate to get a snap of the new champion.

'Some do it because they have a drive to be the very best.'

A montage of Lex Brooks destroying every opponent he has ever faced flashes on the screen. The young man from Scotland hoists the World Championship above his head with his foot pressed against his opponents skull, He flashes a sick smirk at the Camera.

'And some do it just because they can.'

Vazer Vialpando and Shawn Ryder strike each other repeatedly with Kendo sticks in the middle of the capacity crowd. Each time these two legends took a swing with the kendo sticks we seen fans diving out of the way of the shots. The two men were covered in blood as the unknowingly battled in what would become the most hardcore battle in XWE history.

'All we know is every night they leave it all in that ring… They are willing to lay their life's on the line for The Ultimate Glory….'

The video feed was soon interrupted by an explosion. The ball of fire takes over the screen for a few moments before the flames calm for a moment leaving the Ultimate Glory logo to appear in the flames before we go inside the sold out Marlins Park in Miami, Florida. The Cameras circle around the home of Major League Baseball franchise the Miami Marlins but tonight it was home of capacity crowd of blood thirsty XWE fans, that knew they were in for a treat tonight. The cameras switch their focus onto the custom Ultimate Glory ring. Which had the Ultimate Glory logo in the center of the ring with Nike Sponsorship logos in each of the corners. The cameras move around the arena taking in the banners of the Wrestlers that were competing here tonight, It was truly an all star attraction tonight. The cameras run up the long entrance ramp that was covered in Ultimate Glory and Nike logos before drifting off to the side of the entrance way where the announce table was set up for tonight's action. Multiple time World Champion Junior Jackson is seen standing next to Boxing Superstar Amir Khan. Amir Khan is dressed in a smart suit whilst Junior Jackson is dressed in a checkered shirt with ripped jeans and a beanie hat. Junior Jackson flings up the peace sign.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Ladies and Motherfucking gentlemen. I'm King of the Underground Junior Jackson and this right here is Boxing Superstar Amir 'King' Khan.

Amir Khan waves to the camera as Junior Jackson points at him. Junior Jackson clasps his hands in front of him.

JUNIOR JACKSON: And We will be with you all night live from Marlins Park right here in Miami, Florida… because this is Ultimate Glory and we all know there is no other Pay Per View worth watching because nobody has what we have.

Junior Jackson points to the camera and winks.

AMIR KHAN: The fans will certainly be getting their moneys worth tonight. We have a big card with some of the biggest names in the business that always come big to the ring. The fans are in for a huge treat.

JUNIOR JACKSON: We have Lex Brooks, We have Kane Crosby, We have Vazer Vialpando, We have Nikki Vialpando, Carmella Vialpando, Romeo Mendez and we have The Money man himself Cody 'Money' Taylor. Who else has these type of names? Nobody that's who.

AMIR KHAN: We also have a host of new blood that are hoping to make a name for themselves tonight. So you know they will be going all out to try and impress the boss.

JUNIOR JACKSON: No doubt this is going to be a great show tonight. I just wish I was in the ring killing it here for this loud Miami crowd but I get to call the actions on what will be the best show of 2017 in Professional Wrestling… Well the best until our next pay per view.

Amir Khan laughs .

AMIR KHAN: You know it bro. I've been a huge fan of wrestling since I was a kid. We used to stay up till like four in the morning back home in the uk watching the pay per views, so it's truly an honor to call the action here tonight. It's an even bigger honor to be calling the action with one of the biggest legends in the business.

JUNIOR JACKSON: That means a lot Amir. Thank you, but I'm still the only king on commentary.

Both of them laugh. Junior Jackson presses against his headset.

JUNIOR JACKSON: I'm just getting word that Brandon Blake and Chase Owens are standing by with Roxie McCright backstage. Let's go find out what the bosses are wanting.

A few seconds pass before the cameras reopen back up in the interview area. The Longtime Interviewer Roxie McCright is seen standing by with Chairman of the board Brandon Blake and General Manager of XWE Chase Owens. The Two men are seen dressed in business suits, Brandon's was black and Chases was grey. Roxie McCright got the nod from the cameraman that they were now live, She nods then lifts the microphone to her lips with a smile on her face.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: What's up XWE Nation? I'm Roxie McCright but you already knew that.

She laughs at her own joke.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: I've been summoned here tonight because The big boss Brandon Blake and General Manager Chase Owens have something they want to say to all of you.

Brandon Blake steps forward.

BRANDON BLAKE: First and foremost I would like to thank the XWE Nation for their continued support as we rebuild this great company.

Chase Owens nods in agreement with the chairman of the board.

BRANDON BLAKE: Myself and Chase are constantly working hard to make XWE bigger and better. Whilst I've been busy rebuilding us behind the scenes, Chase has been at the forefront of XWE rebuilding us by signing great talent and putting together great cards, like this one tonight, So I'm going to take a step back and let Chase deliver the news because this one was his idea.

Brandon Blake pats Chase Owens on the back as they switch positions.

CHASE OWENS: I've been racking my brains for weeks coming up with fresh ideas for this company, Sure I did come up with a good number of new ideas that will be coming into play in the upcoming months.

Chase pauses for a moment.

CHASE OWENS: But I also thought to myself, Sometimes you've got to mix new school with old school. That's why we will be bringing back the Pound for Pound ranking systems for each division, We will also be working closely with HBO once again to bring you such content as XWE/HBO 24/7 and XWE/HBO faceoff. We will also be reintroducing our Iconic summer series which seen XWE visit some of the worlds hottest party destinations and bringing our Xtreme brand of violence to the party.

Chase Owens winks.

CHASE OWENS: We will also be bringing back annual tournaments like the Grand Prix, The King and Queen of the Throne, The Race to the Case and of course we will be bringing back the Rookie 2 Legend tournament.

Roxie McCright was getting ready to step forward but Chase stopped her.

CHASE OWENS: And we will also be brining back yearly to Seek and Destroy, the hardest tournament in the world. One Night, Thirty men, Who can run the gauntlet and Survive the crucible to earn the right to main event Clash of The Titans for a Championship of their choosing.

The crowd inside the arena went wild for the announcement of the revival of the most legendary tournament in XWE History. A tournament that gave these fans so many historic moments and they were hoping would give them many more to come.

Chase Owens stepped backwards then him and Brandon Blake walked off screen as the cameras quickly transitioned back to the announce table.

JUNIOR JACKSON: I'm coming out of retirement! The Crucible is back and I want to be involved in another one.

AMIR KHAN: It's got me considering switching rings. I used to wrestle with my brother when we were kids and I would always imagine we were the final two of the crucible, Leaving everything in the ring for the opportunity to main event Clash of the titans.

JUNIOR JACKSON: It's the biggest match in professional wrestling history. It has produced some of the biggest moments in professional wrestling history. God Bless Chase Owens for bringing this one back.

AMIR KHAN: Chase Owens has always been a visionary, he usually looks forwards and innovates new ideas but he's mixing his new school approach with old school flavors and It's certainly going to pay off as the fans are going absolutely nuts for the announcement because #TheCrucible is now trending number one worldwide.

JUNIOR JACKSON: I'm genuinely considering coming out of retirement for one final shot at conquering the crucible.

AMIR KHAN: I know you'll be considering entering this match but I'm getting word that Roxie McCright is currently standing by with a Young up and comer who will be flinging his name into the Crucible.

After a lingering moment the cameras open up on Roxie McCright for the second time tonight as she stands at the interview section alongside the New Kid on the block, The Aerial Assassin, Reece Valentine. The Young British star was dressed in his street clothes. He stood with a cocky grin on his face.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: XWE Nation, I'm joined right now by the man that is making all the noise in Pro Wrestling right now…The Aerial Assassin Reece Valentine.

Reece Valentines Cocky grin grew wider as his ego was being stroked.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Welcome to XWE! Everybody is hyped to see you in action. For those who have never seen you work before, can you tell them what you're all about?

Reece Valentine smirks.

REECE VALENTINE: Well my nickname sort of explains me well. I'm a highflier, I bring the high octane, non stop fight. I've got all the tools. The speed, the stamina and just a will to win.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: There has been a heavy British Invasion in the wrestling world are you hoping to be the next megastar?

Reece Valentine chuckles for a moment before nodding.

REECE VALENTINE: I'm planning on being the best in the world. I didn't come here to take part, I came to takeover. I don't take second place to nobody, I want to be world champion and I plan on running through anybody to get to it.

Reece stares her out for a moment before smirking.

REECE VALENTINE: That's why I'm announcing my entry into the crucible!!

He grips his hand tightly around the microphone.

REECE VALENTINE: At Seek and Destroy, I will be making my debut in the crucible match up. I plan on being the very first man to debut and win the crucible.

He smiles slightly.

REECE VALENTINE: Like I said, I ain't playing around. I'm coming to win, I don't care who decides to enter the crucible, from Cody Taylor to returning has beens like Junior Jackson. I don't care, I'm going in there to win. I will be the Main Event of Clash of the titans…. And I will be the fastest rising rookie in XWE history.

Reece Valentine pushes the microphone back to Roxie McCright before walking off screen, leaving Roxie McCright standing there.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Well, I guess it's back to you Junior and Amir.

The cameras fade out before fading back in on Junior Jackson and Amir Khan sitting at the announce booth. Junior Jackson was looking visibly pissed off by the remarks from Reece Valentine.

JUNIOR JACKSON: I don't know who this kid thinks he is but you don't mention me when you're coming to your first at bat. Disrespect from these little kids straight out of Wrestling School… I should never have retired.

AMIR KHAN: Don’t let it get to you Junior. We’ve got so much to look forward to tonight, No point ruining it over some kid trying to get a bit of attention.

JUNIOR JACKSON: I can still go in that fucking ring Amir! I haven’t lost a step.

AMIR KHAN: Everybody know’s that you can still get it done in the ring Junior. We’ve got the debuting Kaycee Martinez Versus Kendra Jordan coming up next. You’ve been talking about Kaycee on your podcast all week. This should put a smile on your face.

JUNIOR JACKSON: She’ll probably call me a has been next.

Amir Khan rolls his eyes.

AMIR KHAN: For those who don’t know. Kaycee Martinez is a student of Adrianna Perez, She's been training with the Money Team down at the Lair. She’s also been working alongside the biggest star in Women’s wrestling in Saffron Dior.

JUNIOR JACKSON: She was also being trained by Angel Gutierrez before he unfortunately became hospitalized. Speedy Recovery Angel, we love you.

AMIR KHAN: All our thoughts and our prayers are with Angel Gutierrez but you and I both know, He’ll be wanting a clean sweep of Victories for his students tonight.

JUNIOR JACKSON: He’ll be shouting at the nurses right now to find him a way to watch this event, So let's get it under the way and get the first match started.

The cameras move over to the ring where we see legendary ring announcer Michael Buffer standing in the ring beside a referee. The Iconic voice of boxing was dressed in a tuxedo as he stepped forward.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall!! Introducing first from Toronto, Ontario Canada…. Kendra Jordan.

Kendra Jordan’s music begins to play through the speakers in the sold out Marlins Park. The young bombshell makes her way out onto the ramp to a mixed reaction. She begins to swagger down the ramp, blowing kisses towards the fans. Somewhere appreciated and somewhere hated by the crowd.

AMIR KHAN: Kendra is walking into the unknowing tonight. She’s had no tapes to study on her opponent, What do you think are her three keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: All of Angel Gutierrez’s pupils are accomplished strikers. They have a great stand up game, So I believe Kendra should be looking to keep the fight on the ground… I also think she shouldn’t rush in, She should take her time and make things happen at the right moments. She also needs to use her experience to her advantage.

Kendra Jordan climbs up onto the ring apron, She poses for a moment before climbing under the middle rope. She swaggers around the ring for a moment.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And Introducing her opponent, Hailing from Los Angeles, California. She is making her professional debut here tonight…… Kaycee Martinez!!!

Kaycee Martinez’s music begins to play throughout the in house speakers. The fans give a mixed reaction as the pupil of Adrianna Perez makes her way out onto the ramp. Kaycee Martinez stood for a moment at the top of the ramp, She took in the capacity crowd as she looked around. She smirks before she begins to make her way down the ramp.

AMIR KHAN: Making her debut tonight. Nobody knows too much about Kaycee Martinez, so how would you rank her three keys to victory Junior?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Kaycee can’t come out of the gates giving us everything she's got, She has to slow down and use what shes got when it’s needed. We know shes a striker so she has to use her jab to keep Kendra at a distance to avoid a ground fight. Kaycee has a gift of being the unknown, So that is another key to victory for her.

Kaycee Martinez climbs into the ring, She stares directly into the eyes of Kendra Jordan. Kaycee Martinez begins to pace from side to side.

AMIR KHAN: Let’s take a look at the tale of the tape.

TALE of the TAPE

Kendra Jordan
Wrestling Style: Greco, Technical, & Submission
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 5’6”
Hometown: Toronto, CA

Kaycee Martinez
Wrestling Style: Striker
Weight: 127 lbs
Height: 5'6“
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

JUNIOR JACKSON: Kendra has the weight advantage and they are both evenly matched in the height department. I think this could either be a great match or it could be over quickly. Submissions versus strikes.

AMIR KHAN: It always makes for an interesting fight.

The referee brings both women to the center of the ring. He goes over the rules with them and both women nod. They touch knuckles before going back to their respective corners. Michael Buffer exits the ring as the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

ULTIMATE GLORY - March 26th 2017 Match
Kendra Jordan [VS] Kaycee Martinez

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

Kaycee Martinez slowly gets to her feet. The debuting vixen allowed a small grin to appear on her face as the referee raised her hand in victory.

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner Kaycee Martinez!!!!

The crowd had since warmed to the rookie and she was greeted with cheers for her very first victory. Kaycee Martinez climbs the turnbuckles and raises her fist in the air before thanking the crowd for their support.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Kaycee Martinez picking up a fine victory tonight. She held a great account of herself and she's certainly put herself in the shop window for a step up in competition for her next fight.

AMIR KHAN: She has done her team proud tonight.

JUNIOR JACKSON: No doubt about it, Angel Gutierrez will be smiling from his hospital bed tonight. Let’s hope he has more reasons to smile later on tonight.

Kaycee Martinez drops down from the turnbuckle and drops to the canvas before rolling out of the ring. She slaps fives with some of the fans as she begins to make her way up the ramp. The Cameras focus on her for a final moment as she beats on her chest with a small tear in her eye before fading out.

The cameras open backstage in the Locker room of the Undefeated Phenom Lex Brooks. Lex Brooks sat tapping up his fists. The young man from Scotland had his signature ‘Violent by design’ Tshirt on along with the rest of his signature ring gear. He punches his right fist into his left palm before cranking his neck from side to side. He slowly sat up and began to shadow box for a few moments before his door opened up. Carolyn James walked into his locker room in her ring gear, she smiled at him as she played with her hair that were in bunches. He stopped what he was doing and smiled back at her.

LEX BROOKS: Hi.

She was acting a little shy for a moment.

CAROLYN JAMES: Hey Lexy.

A small smirk appeared across his face as she called him Lexy. She took a few steps towards him.

LEX BROOKS: You excited for your match tonight?

She shook her head.

CAROLYN JAMES: Not really. I'm nervous.

He looked at her with a confused look on his face.

LEX BROOKS: Nervous?

She nodded.

LEX BROOKS: What have you got to be nervous about? Your trained by one of the best in the business.

She sighed.

CAROLYN JAMES: I don't want to let you down.

He chuckles and places his arm around her pulling her in for a hug. She wraps her arms around his midsection hugging him tight.

LEX BROOKS: You'll do great.

She looked up at him.

CAROLYN JAMES: Promise?

He nodded.

LEX BROOKS: I promise beautiful.

The pair embrace in a passionate kiss as she falls deeper into his arms. The cameras fade out as the pair linger in each other's arms for a few moments. This was a big night for Carolyn but with Lex behind her she knew that the sky was the limit for her.

The cameras open up backstage at the interview area where Roxie McCright is standing with new signing Brock Lucas. Brock Lucas rotates his shoulder slightly as he pumps himself up. The proud son of Manchester begins to bounce on the balls of his feet as Roxie McCright raises the microphone towards her lips.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Ladies and gentlemen, My guest at this time Brock Lucas.

Brock Lucas smirks for a moment.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Brock, you requested this time because you had something you wanted to get off your chest?

Brock nods before he grabs the microphone from her hand and gently shoves her out of the way. He turns his attention back to the camera.

BROCK LUCAS: See earlier tonight, I heard that little dweeb Reece Valentine talk about how he was planning on entering the crucible and winning it.

Brock shook his head in disgust.

BROCK LUCAS: Then he had the audacity to claim he was going to be the best british wrestler in this company? I think he’s forgetting one BIG problem.

Brock points to himself.

BROCK LUCAS: I didn’t come here to play a fucking supporting role in the Reece Valentine show. I came here because I knew I had all the tools to make this The Era of Lucas.

Brock snarls.

BROCK LUCAS: I will be entering the crucible and Reece Valentine, I hope we meet in the Crucible because I’m going to kick your fucking head in.

Brock Lucas flings the microphone at the cameraman.

BROCK LUCAS: MANCHESTER LALALA!!

The cameras begin to fade out whilst focusing on a pumped up Brock Lucas. The fighting pride of Manchester was certainly up for a brawl and it looked like he would be waiting to the crucible for the brawl.

The camera opens back up at the commentary booth where both Junior Jackson and Amir Khan were sitting.

AMIR KHAN: Brock Lucas is entering the Crucible and Reece Valentine better hope they don’t meet in that match because Brock Lucas will be looking to inflict as much pain of Reece Valentine as possible.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Brock Lucas is a bruiser. He gets in that ring and he aims to hurt his opponent. He could be the Underdog to back at the bookies.

AMIR KHAN: We will have to wait two months to find out if that is true but up next we have Carolyn James versus Amara Morgan.

JUNIOR JACKSON: If talent is sexually transmitted then Amara Morgan is in big trouble.

The cameras move focus over to the ring where Michael Buffer is standing with the referee. The legendary ring announcer steps forward and raises the microphone to his lips.

MICHAEL BUFFER: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and introducing first from Atlanta Georgia…. She is Amara Morgan.

Amara Morgan’s music begins to play through the speakers and she slowly makes her way out to a chorus of boos from the capacity crowd. She show no reaction as she begins to make her way down the ramp towards the ring.

AMIR KHAN: Amara Morgan isn’t the most popular wrestler in XWE.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Because she’s a bitch.

AMIR KHAN: Bitch or not, What do you think are her three keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: She has to dictate this fight to her own pace, She needs to use every tool she has in her arsenal and she needs to not let this crowd get to her.

Amara Morgan climbs into the ring before walking over to her corner. She cranks her neck from side to side before resting in the corner. The crowd continue to boo her.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And Introducing her opponent from Minneapolis Minnesota… Carolyn James!

Carolyn James music begins to play. The inexperienced petite rookie makes her way out onto the ramp, The crowd react positively to her as she had began to build a relationship with them. Carolyn James begins to make her way down the ramp with her arms spread out to the side in her signature pose.

AMIR KHAN: The crowd have been warming to Carolyn James recently, but the fans can’t win the match for her… So what do you think are her three keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: She needs to take the fight to Amara, She needs to use the technical style to her advantage and finally she needs to stick to the game plan that has been set out for her by her team.

Carolyn James climbs into the ring and points at Amara Morgan before running her thumb across her throat. Amara Morgan shook her head and pumped herself up by shaking the ropes as Carolyn James just smirked at her.

AMIR KHAN: Lets take a look at the tale of the tape.

TALE of the TAPE

Amara Morgan
Wrestling Style: All arounder
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 5’5”
Hometown: Toronto, CA

Carolyn James
Wrestling Style: Technical
Height: 5'1“
Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota

AMIR KHAN: Amara Morgan has the height and weight advantage in the fight but as we know height and weight don’t factor into things as much as they used with all these new styles of wrestling these days.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Just a few years ago we would be calling Amara the clear favorite to win but times change.

The referee brings both women to the center of the ring. He goes over the rules with them and both women nod. They touch knuckles before going back to their respective corners. Michael Buffer exits the ring as the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Amara Morgan [VS] Carolyn James

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

Carolyn James pushes her forearm against Amara Morgans face as she gets back to her feet. The referee raises her hand in victory as the crowd cheer for the petite vixen.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And here is your winner Carolyn James.

Carolyn James walks over and climbs up the turnbuckle, she does her signature pose as the crowd continue to cheer for her. The cameras fade out whilst focusing on Carolyn James.

The cameras open up on Briana Larson who is in her locker room. She slowly pulls him her last boot and to get ready for her debut coming up. She gets to a vertical base and does her stretches. She leans over and touches her toes. Kane Crosby creeps into her locker room. He watches her bend over and smiles.

KANE CROSBY: My favorite view.

She looks over her shoulder at him and smiles at him. She gets vertical.

KANE CROSBY: Daww, not going to stay there longer?

She playfully slaps his chest and giggles.

BRIANA LARSON: I didn't think you'd be here in time.

He raises his eyebrow.

KANE CROSBY: I wasn't going to miss your debut.

She's smiles.

KANE CROSBY: It's a big night for you and I want to support you. We’re a unit. When you fight I fight.

She kisses his cheek.

BRIANA LARSON: I’m so nervous.

He brushes her cheek with the back of his hand.

KANE CROSBY: You'll do great, I've got your back.

She nods as the camera fades out on them both.

The camera feed opens up backstage where Roxie McCright is standing with new XWE rookie Rylee Cantrell.The former MMA star had a menacing look in her eyes as she was itching to get involved in the action tonight but was being forced to sit on the sidelines due to a medical suspension after her last MMA fight. Roxie McCright smiles at the camera and raises her microphone to her lips.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: What's up XWE Nation? I'm chilling backstage with MMA star and new XWE signing Rylee Cantrell!

Roxie looks at Rylee.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Rylee, welcome to XWE.

RYLEE CANTRELL: It's an honor to be here.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Obviously you can't compete tonight due to a medical suspension but when can we see you in the XWE ring?

RYLEE CANTRELL: I want to be in the ring tonight and I feel this medical suspension is bullshit but if the athletic commission don't want me to fight due to Health reasons then I must abide by their decision… I won't be making my XWE debut for another 3 months, it's not ideal but it will have to do.

Roxie nods.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: So you'll be making your debut at War Games, which means you'll be getting the ball rolling to be involved in the big show at Clash of the titans. Do you have an ideal opponent in mind or are you just going to go with the flow?

Rylee shrugs her shoulders.

RYLEE CANTRELL: I don't care who I fight, as long as they know I'm coming in with a purpose and I'm coming in to win.

Rylee Cantrell walks away after finishing her sentence leaving Roxie McCright on her own. Roxie McCright shrugs her shoulders.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Whoever is looking for a fight, get in touch with Rylee Cantrell.

The cameras slowly fade out on the young interviewer.

The cameras come back on focusing on the announce team of Junior Jackson and Amir Khan.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Rylee Cantrell is a highly hyped up individual, will the hype train come to an end when she steps into the XWE ring or will she put the world on notice?

AMIR KHAN: Nothing is guaranteed in XWE, so we don't know how things will turn out. She could be a massive hit or she could be the next big flop.

JUNIOR JACKSON: The joy of professional wrestling.

AMIR KHAN: Now onto someone who isn't a flop but is on his way to being a massive hit, he is the son of XWE legend Sean Mendez… of course it's Romeo.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Romeo is going one on one with Damien Drake. Romeo Mendez has been out of the ring for two years, he has a lot of ring rust but he has a never say die attitude.

AMIR KHAN: He comes flying out of the gates and is just relentless in his assaults, that's why the crowd love Romeo Mendez…. so let's not waste anymore time and get this underway.

The cameras move over to the ring where Michael Buffer is standing with the referee. The legendary announcer takes a step forward and raises the microphone.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Oakland, California, he is Damien Drake.

Damien Drakes music begins to play and the young hustler from Oakland makes his way out onto the ramp to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Damien Drake flips off the crowd before he begins to swagger down the ramp.

AMIR KHAN: Confident and he isn't letting the crowd affect him in anyway possible. What are his three keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: He has to take the fight to Romeo, he has to expect the unexpected and he also has to make sure everything stays on his own terms.

Damien Drake stomps up the steel steps and climbs up the turnbuckle, he flips off the crowd again before climbing down into the ring, he begins to swagger around for a few moments.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And introducing his opponent, he hails from Los Angeles, California he is The Legend Thrilla Romeo Mendez!!!

The crowd erupts as his music begins to play over the in house system, the lights in the arena change to reflect the Mexican flag. A few moments pass before Romeo Mendez slowly walks out from the entrance tunnel, he has a black Compton SnapBack on and a black bandana covering his face, he looks down the ramp at Damien Drake then pauses for a moment, he looks around at the crowd before he begins to make his way down the ramp slapping fives with some of the fans.

AMIR KHAN: The crowd have their dog in this fight!

JUNIOR JACKSON: Romeo Mendez is a member of the legendary LAX familia, they are loved universally. They'll be as happy to see him fight as he is to fight for them.

AMIR KHAN: He has the crowd behind him but what do you think his three keys to victory are?

JUNIOR JACKSON: He has to be willing to adapt in the ring when the situation calls for it, he has to remember to change gears at the right time and finally he has to use the ring to his advantage, don't keep the fight stuck in one place.

Romeo Mendez climbs up onto the apron and stares directly at Damien Drake, Romeo Mendez flings his SnapBack into the crowd before pulling his bandana down allowing it to rest around his neck before climbing into the ring. The referee splits them apart as they try going face to face. Romeo Mendez flings his bandana into the crowd.

TALE of the TAPE

Damien Drake
Weight: 194lbs
Height: 5’10”
Hometown: Oakland, CA

Romeo Mendez
Wrestling Style: Technical, Brawler
Weight: 190 lbs
Height: 5'10“

AMIR KHAN: Both men evenly matched, Drake coming in with only 4 lbs heavier than Romeo both men the same height.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Experience will play a big part here and despite the fact he's the youngest in the ring, Romeo is the veteran on this occasion.

Michael Buffer exits the ring as the referee brings both men to the centre of the ring to go over the rules of the match. Both men nod to say they understand before getting sent back to their corners. The referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Damien Drake [VS] Romeo Mendez

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner of this bout Romeo Mendez!!

Romeo Mendez rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside. He holds the back of his neck as he raises the microphone towards his lips.

ROMEO MENDEZ: I'm sick of these mother fucking lames creeping their way into big promotions like this.

Romeo Mendez rests against the barricade.

ROMEO MENDEZ: They keep yapping but they ain't backin nothin up. This sport is becoming a fucking joke and it better straight it's shit out soon.

Romeo Mendez cranks his neck.

ROMEO MENDEZ: Don't make me resurrect ma padre, cause trust me if I do none of yall will have careers faggots.

Romeo Mendez flings his microphone down as the crowd pop for the mention of his legendary father. Romeo Mendez flings up the LAX hand sign as the crowd continue to go wild.

JUNIOR JACKSON: He just fucking said it!!!!!!

The lights in the arena drop into absolute darkness, there's a sense of worry in the air for a few moments then red strobe lights open up in the arena leaving a creepy vibe in the arena. Suddenly a creepy whispering voice is heard echoing throughout the sound system.

THE VOICE: I Shall rise again…..

Romeo Mendez looks around with a look of terror in his eyes.

THE VOICE: Master and disciple will be reunited once again…..

The voice lets out a deep moan before cutting out, the lights come back on. Everybody inside the arena was confused.

JUNIOR JACKSON: What the fuck?!?

AMIR KHAN: That was spooky.

The cameras fade out on Romeo Mendez who continues to look around with terror in his eyes.

As the cameras open up they open up in parking lot where Cody Taylor’s custom Bugatti has just pulled up in his reserved parking space. There is a stage hand waiting by as Cody Taylor climbs out of his car, The king of professional wrestling was wearing a black TMT cap, black shades, black letterman jacket with a black tshirt and black jeans. He walks towards his truck popping it, he pulls out his and Adrianna’s bags. He gives them to the stagehand who begins to carry them towards their locker rooms. Adrianna Perez climbs out of the card playing with her hair, she was also dressed in All black with the black shades on. Cody walks around to her side and takes her by the hand. The two begin to make their way towards the entrance way once there they push through the swing doors only to be met by Roxie McCright and her camera crew.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Cody this is a big night for your entire team but you will also be without Angel Gutierrez does that make things harder for you all?

ADRIANNA PEREZ: Don't ask dumb shit or you'll get slapped bitch.

Roxie looked down at her feet.

ROXIE McCRIGHT Sorry…. um, can I ask how Angel is doing?

CODY TAYLOR: he's agreed to the treatment so he is beginning to make progress but how much progress will be completely up to him but we are all in his corner and we are all wishing him a speedy recovery.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: Adrianna you've got a title fight tonight, has preparing for the fight been harder without Angel?

Adrianna sighs.

ADRIANNA PEREZ: I'm bringing the title home for Angel. That is a guarantee.

ROXIE McCRIGHT: What's your opinion on Nikki Vialpandos title fight?

ADRIANNA PEREZ: Fuck that skank and fuck you too, this interview is over.

Adrianna Perez places her hand over the camera and pushes it away as the camera begins to fade out with the golden couple of professional wrestling walking into their luxury locker room.

The cameras focus on the announce table once they come back on.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Adrianna Perez is a straight savage.

AMIR KHAN: Cody surprisingly quiet so far tonight.

JUNIOR JACKSON: I think Angel Gutierrez being in hospital has really affected his mental state. Though we can never be sure with Cody Taylor.

AMIR KHAN: We will just have to wait and see but up next we have Briana Larsen taking on Freya Fox.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Briana Larsen another one of Angel’s pupils.

The camera moves over to the ring where once against Michael Buffer is standing next to the referee. Michael Buffer takes a step forward and raises his microphone to his lips.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Austin Texas, She is Freya Fox.

Freya Foxs music begins to play and she makes her way out to chorus of boos from the Miami crowd. Freya Fox ignores the crowd as she begins to make her way down the ramp. She snarls at fans as she walks past them.

AMIR KHAN: She does not like these fans.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Feelings mutual.

AMIR KHAN: What are her keys to victory Junior?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Pacing the match out, making the right moves at the right time and killing when it's needed.

Freya Fox climbs into the ring and walks over to the corner. She crouches down in the corner, looking around at the crowd for a few moments.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And introducing her opponent from Los Angeles, California she is Briana Larsen.

Briana Larsen comes out to a mixed reaction as the crowd don't really know what to think of the debuting diva. She cranks her neck from side to side and takes a deep breath before she begins to make her way down the ramp. She keeps her focused on Freya Fox.

AMIR KHAN: Making your debut is always nerve racking as you have to learn to deal with this crowd as well as your opponent.

JUNIOR JACKSON: After the first couple of minutes things become second nature though.

AMIR KHAN: What do you think her key to victory are?

JUNIOR JACKSON: I don't know because I don't know her style yet but she will have a game plan and if she sticks to it she should be fine.

Briana Larsen climbs up onto the ropes. She continues to stare out Freya Fox before climbing into the ring. The debuting diva paces around the ring for a few moments.

TALE of the TAPE

Freya Fox
Wrestling Style: Brawler
Weight: 147lbs
Height: 5’7”
Hometown: Austin, Tx

Briana Larsen
Weight: 129 lbs

AMIR KHAN: Height and weight advantage are both with Freya Fox along with the experience advantage.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Though Briana has the advantage of the unknown.

Michael Buffer exits the ring as the referee brings both women to the centre of the ring and goes over the rules with them both. They both nod as they understand the rules before going back to their corners. Once in their corners the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Freya Fox [VS] Briana Larsen

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner Briana Larsen!!!

Briana Larsen climbs to her feet and the referee raises her hand high in the air. She has tears running down her face as she can't hide the emotions of winning her first ever match. The crowd give her a round of applause as the cameras fade out on her.

The cameras open up in the backstage area, it was unusually empty. It was also silent, a few moments passed before we heard the first bit of noise. It was a door slamming shut, the camera turned to investigate the noise. Two figure stand at the door way, the camera makes its way up to reveal both of the people to be Catelyn and Kaylen Knight. The legendary duo begin to make their way through the backstage area as the camera fades out on them.

BRANDON BLAKE
Admin

https://nlwfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE GLORY - March 26th 2017 Empty Re: ULTIMATE GLORY - March 26th 2017

Post by BRANDON BLAKE Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 pm

The cameras fade back into the announce booth where Junior Jackson is sitting in shock at what he just witnessed.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Those two are back?

AMIR KHAN: Two legends of the sport! The Knights, Catelyn and Kaylen.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Two monsters of the sport you mean.

AMIR KHAN: No disrespect intended bro. I didn't know what those days were like under the dark knights. I was just going by their accomplishments.

JUNIOR JACKSON: It's fine. Lets just go onto the next match, so I can forget those two are back.

The camera moves over to the ring where once again Michael Buffer was standing. The iconic announcer steps forward and raises the microphone to his lips.

MICHAEL BUFFER: Ladies and gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall… introducing first from Charlotte North Carolina, she is Olivia Price.

Olivia Price makes her way out onto the stage. She gets a good pop from the crowd. She smiles slightly before she begins to make her way down the ramp. Olivia Price blows a few kisses to the crowd.

AMIR KHAN: The very popular Olivia Price, what does she need to do to gain victory tonight?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Cut Carmella off, don't allow her to use her speed. She has to use her jab to bully Carmella.

Olivia Price climbs into the ring and does her signature pose before walking towards her corner. She blows a kiss towards the fans again.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And introducing her opponent from Los Angeles California she is Carmella Vialpando.

Carmella makes her way out onto the stage with a huge pop from the crowd. She smiles and does a sexy dance on the stage before she begins to make her way down the ramp.

AMIR KHAN: Two crowd favorites going at it tonight and it should be interesting. What should Carmella bring to the table to secure victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Carmella fights with heart, she has to use this to her advantage and trust her heart in the ring.

Carmella climbs up into the ring. She looks around at the crowd before doing her Signature pose.

TALE of the TAPE

Olivia Price
Weight: 147lbs
Height: 5’7”
Hometown: Charlotte, NC

Carmella Vialpando
Weight: 129 lbs

AMIR KHAN: height and weight advantage going to Olivia here.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Thought Carmella has more big fight experience, she is a former XWE vixens champion.

Michael Buffer exits the ring as the referee brings both women to the middle of the ring. He goes over the rules with them and they both nod to signal they understand. Both women bump knuckles before making their way to their corners. The referee calls for the bell to start the match.

Olivia Price [VS] Carmella Vialpando

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner Carmella Vialpando.

Carmella Vialpando slowly climbs to her feet. The referee raises her hand in victory. Carmella Vialpando smiles before she falls to the canvas as Adrianna Perez rolls into the ring and axe handles her from behind. Adrianna Perez begins to stomp away at the upper back and neck area of Carmella Vialpando.

JUNIOR JACKSON: family clearly doesn't matter to Adrianna Perez.

Adrianna Perez pulls Carmella Vialpando to her feet and Irish whips her off the ropes. She sprays her with mists blinding her before taking a step back and hits a super kick square on the jaw on Carmella Vialpando knocking her down to the canvas. Adrianna Perez smirks as she begins to back off to the ropes. medics and trainers come running down the ramp as The camera fades out whilst focusing on Adrianna Perez making her way up the ramp.

The cameras open up backstage outside the locker room of Nikki Vialpando. Her locker room door swings open and the mother of Carmella Vialpando storms out of her locker room, visibly pissed of and upset at what just happened. She storms off in the direction of the arena, it was clear to anyone she was going after Adrianna.

NIKKI VIALPANDO: I'm going to kill that fucking bitch.

As the show returns to the arena, Both competitors are already in their corners waiting for the fight to begin.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall… Introducing first, from Calgary Alberta Canada….. Aiden Harris.

Aiden Harris just looks across at Leon Killen.

MICHAEL BUFFER: and Across the ring in the blue corner, He hails from Dublin Ireland… His the last Irish King…. Leon Killen.

Leon Killen raises his fist in the air as he confidently walks to the center of the ring, Aiden Harris soon follows as the referee goes over the rules for the fight. He then sends them back to their corners before calling for the bell to start the fight.

[DING DING DING]

Leon Killen charges across the ring and jumps with a flying knee to the face of Aiden Harris as he shoots in on him connect under his chin to snap his head back. Leon Killen sprawls to avoid being taken down and he lands right hooks deep into the body of Aiden Harris as he holds his leg.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Holding on for dear life!

AMIR KHAN: Great takedown defense from the striker!

Leon Killen uses one hand to grabs Aiden Harris by the back of his neck holding him forehead down into the mat. Leon Killen lands a right hook to the side of the head of Aiden Harris then he begins to drive knees down into the back of his head one after another.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Knees to the head of a downed opponent here is completely legal!

AMIR KHAN: Brutal and effective.

Leon Killen allows Aiden Harris to stand up hitting him with an uppercut on his way up that sends him staggering off into the ropes as he is forced to cover up delirious, barely able to stay on his feet.

JUNIOR JACKSON: You can see those shots clearly hurt Harris who is in survival mode!

AMIR KHAN: This is the style of Killen all over you until you’re done!

Leon Killen steps in with a straight right hand punching right through the guard of Aiden Harris as he snaps his head back sending him leaning over the ropes to stay up. Leon Killen connects a vicious left hook into the body that folds Aiden Harris up as he tries to shoot in once again. Leon Killen side steps him and lets him fall to the center of the ring.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Harris doing anything to get Killen down!

AMIR KHAN: With no luck!

Leon Killen takes the back of Aiden Harris and begins to pound into his head with punches. Aiden Harris turns over giving up the mount where Leon Killen begins to drop elbows down into his face.
JUNIOR JACKSON: He’s not defending against any of these strikes, they are all placed perfectly!

AMIR KHAN: Not only that but he’s nonstop with his onslaught, not giving any breathing room!

Leon Killen pulls Aiden Harris up to his feet from the mount position still landing elbows to his face as he does. Leon Killen stands them both up and delivers an uppercut from the clinch that buckles Aiden Harris once again.

JUNIOR JACKSON: The referee should end this, he’s knocked out on his feet only up because of Killen!

AMIR KHAN: It’s about to end!

Leon Killen hits another uppercut and releases the one hand clinch to land a straight right to the face and mouth of Aiden Harris sending him falling backwards down to the mat out before he lands.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Power of the punch!

AMIR KHAN: Another vicious knockout delivered by Killen!

Leon Killen stands over Aiden Harris and lands two more straight right hands down into his unguarded face bouncing his head off the canvas before the referee grabs him and tries to pull him away getting shoved off. He calls for the bell as Leon Killen lands a diving right hook down into the face of Aiden Harris for good measure.

[Ding Ding]

The referee once again wraps up Leon Killen trying to stop him from smashing Aiden Harris anymore.

JUNIOR JACKSON: And just like that Leon Killen is the winner,

AMIR KHAN: I think all that trash talking leading up to this had a huge factor in the outcome of this match.

Medics rush the ring to check on Aiden Harris who is still out whilst the referee holds Leon Killen’s wrist in the center of the ring.

MICHAEL BUFFER: The referee has called a stop to this match at four minutes and eighteen seconds, Declaring the winner via Knockout The Last Irish King LEON KILLEN.

The cameras slowly fade out as Leon Killen celebrates his victory by flipping people off.

The cameras open up backstage where Nikki Vialpando is still searching for Adrianna Perez, she had arrived outside Adrianna’s locker room and barged her way in. Cody Taylor walks out of the side room in his wrestling gear. He looks at Nikki Vialpando for a moment.

CODY TAYLOR: Fuck you want?

NIKKI VIALPANDO: Where is she?

Cody shrugged his shoulder.

CODY TAYLOR: I ain't her keeper.

Nikki shook her head in anger.

NIKKI VIALPANDO: You could have put a stop to all of this Cody, why wont you stop this?

Cody just stares at her.

CODY TAYLOR: This ain't my problem, She ain't here and I've got a match to get ready for so… like leave!

Nikki spat on the floor of his locker room.

NIKKI VIALPANDO: Animal!

She slams the door behind her as she walks out of his locker room. She leans against the shut door and takes a deep breath as the camera fades out on her.

The cameras open back up in the ring where Michael Buffer is standing waiting to announce the next match.

MICHAEL BUFFER: Ladies and gentlemen this match is scheduled for one, introducing first from New York City, Xavier Sacre!!!

Xavier Sacre comes out to terrible reaction from the crowd. He begins to make his way down the ramp ignoring the crowd. A few fans fling a garbage at him and chant ‘Please just quit.’ at him.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Hostile crowd for Xavier Sacre tonight… He’s never been able to strike up a relationship with the crowd.

AMIR KHAN: They have sort of hated him since day one, but what are his keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Run! Run like fuck cause Cody is a damn monster!

Xavier Sacre climbs into the ring, He paces around for a moment before taking his place in his corner. He bounces on the balls of his feet for a few moments.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And introducing his opponent, He hails from Los Angeles, California!!!!! He stands in tonight at Six foot four and he weighs in at Two forty five pounds…. He is the Eight time champion of the world. A man that needs no introduction anywhere in the fighting world……. He is The King Villain, The Grim Reaper….. CODY ‘MONEY’ TAYLOR!!

Members of Money Team slowly walk out holding Cody's many Championships as the lights flick between green and gold strobe lights, the crowd give a huge Reaction for the Money Team Leader before he has even made his way out of the curtains.

JUNIOR JACKSON: This crowd is going live for the king!

AMIR KHAN: This man has held titles in Wrestling, MMA and Boxing. He is truly a once in a lifetime athlete.

Cody slowly makes his way out from behind the curtain wearing a white fur boxing hoodie, with a Black Money team hat on, White fur boxing shorts and White Jordans, He is surrounded by members of the Money Team, the crowd erupted into a sea of cheers for The Pound For Pound King.

JUNIOR JACKSON: People have been claiming this man is done. They are claiming his best years are behind him.

AMIR KHAN: He has a lot of people to prove wrong but for the first time in forever, he is actually taking this serious. He is in the gym, he’s training. He has the best team around him helping him get better every day.

Cody Taylor and the Money Team slowly begin to make their way down the ramp, Cody beats his Gloves together, the fans continue to go wild as Cody smirked slightly before pointing towards the ring. Some of Money team climb into the ring as Cody is lead round to the steel steps with the rest of his team, Cody makes the number one sign with his finger as he walks up the steel steps and climbs under the middle rope into the ring.

AMIR KHAN: What are Cody’s keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Cody is a gifted striker but he’s also a gifted ground wrestler and submission artist, People forget about that because dude loves knocking people out. So he has three ways he can end this…. Lights out, Arm snapping or pinfall.

Cody raises one of his fists in the air as he slowly walks over to the farthest away turnbuckle and climbing up on top of it, he points into the crowd and shoots a cocky smirk. Cody jumps down and walks to the center of the ring before doing a little bit of shadow boxing, the crowd give him one final big pop as he then stops and raises his hand up making the Number one sign again.

TALE of the TAPE

Xavier Sacre
Weight: 194lbs
Height: 5’11”
Hometown: New York, NY

Cody Taylor
Weight: 245 lbs
Height: 6'4“

JUNIOR JACKSON: Cody has the advantage in every area tonight. This well and truly could be a might a huge mismatch.

AMIR KHAN: Cody is the clear favorite tonight.

The referee brings both men to the middle of the ring. Cody smirks at Xavier flashing his mouth guard that had the words ‘RIP Sacre’ wrote on them. The referee begins to go over the rules of the match before asking them if they understood. Xavier Sacre nods his head but Cody Taylor just walks back to his corner. The referee sends Xavier to his corner before calling for the bell to start the match.

Xavier Sacre [VS] Cody Taylor

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner via knockout… Cody Taylor!!!

Cody Taylor raises his hand in the air uninterested as the Money Team mob the ring. Cody Taylor paces around allowing all of the fans a good look at him.

JUNIOR JACKSON: What a performance tonight by Cody Taylor, everything was sharp and with a purpose there was no wasted movement.

AMIR KHAN: How he fought tonight is the way Angel Gutierrez has been screaming about for years. He’s wanted Cody to use his ring IQ more and it was spectacular to watch.

‘Cinderella Man’ by Eminem begins to play through the system. The crowd erupts knowing who is coming out. Cody Taylor charges over towards the ropes and looks up at the entrance in disbelief.

JUNIOR JACKSON: OOOHHH SHIT SON!

AMIR KHAN: This cannot be real!!!!

A few moments passed then a shadow begins to appear from the entrance tunnel. The crowd erupts again the moment that XWE Legend Kane Mitchell came into view of them. A small smirk grows on his face as he looks down the ramp at Cody Taylor. The fans were acting like fangirls at what seemed to be a prospect of a dream match.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Two Kings……. This really has to have dream match written all over it.

AMIR KHAN: Cody Taylor Versus Kane Mitchell this is match we have all dreamed of for years.

The two former XWE World Champions stare each other. Kane Mitchell smirks at Cody Taylor who nods his head and takes a step back flinging up the number one with his index finger. Kane Mitchell shook his head and continued to smirk as the cameras fade out on him.

The cameras open up backstage and we see the familiar face of Morgan Murphy walking through the backstage area. She had a scared look in her eyes and it looked like she had been crying. She walked past locker room doors, checking the name on each one of them. She couldn’t find what she was looking for yet.

A few moments passed before another familiar face appeared in the backstage area. This time it was none other than the victorious rookie Briana Larsen, Whom was also Morgan’s ex boyfriends current girlfriend. Briana Larsen shook her head.

BRIANA LARSEN: What are you doing here?

Morgan Murphy ignored her and continued in her search.

BRIANA LARSEN: Don’t ignore me Morgan.

Morgan continued her search not paying any attention to Briana.

MORGAN MURPHY: It has nothing to do with you.

BRIANA LARSEN: Don’t think you can just show up and mess with his head before he goes out for the biggest fight of his life.

Morgan pauses for a moment, She tries to be strong but she can’t hold it in anymore.

MORGAN MURPHY: LEO IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

Briana Larsen was stunned.

MORGAN MURPHY: So, either disappear or help me find Kane.. It makes no difference to me.

Morgan Murphy leaned against the wall and tears began to fill her eyes. Briana Larsen walked towards her and places her hand on Morgan’s shoulder.

BRIANA LARSEN: I’ll take you to him….

The cameras begin to fade out as Briana Larsen hugs the emotional Morgan Murphy.

The Cameras open up back at ring side where we see Michael Buffer standing in the ring getting ready to call the first Title match of the evening. He takes a step forwards and raises the microphone towards his lips.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Vixens Championship, Introducing first she is Bella Manning.

Bella Manning comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. The blonde bombshell begins to make her way down the ramp not showing any signs of emotion. She was clearly just focusing on her big title match.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Bella is focusing in on this Vixen’s Championship, It’s a big night for her.

AMIR KHAN: Bella has never been to a championship dance… What do you think are her keys to victory?

JUNIOR JACKSON: Bella has to be smart, Nikki Vialpando is coming in hot after what Adrianna done to her daughter Carmella earlier in the night. If Bella can find away to manipulate then control that, she can make this her fight.

Bella Manning climbs into the ring, She takes to her corner and sits down, looking up to the sky and blesses herself before pushing herself back up to her feet.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And Introducing her opponent, she is none other than Nikki Vialpando!!!

Nikki Vialpando comes marching out of the entrance tunnel the second her music begins to play. She is greeted by cheers from the sold out crowd but she is still pissed off at what happened earlier, Nikki Vialpando begins to make her way down the ramp.

JUNIOR JACKSON: One angry momma!!!

AMIR KHAN: She’s coming to take that anger out on someone, will it be Bella Manning? If so, How does she accomplish it Junior?

JUNIOR JACKSON: She has to be all over her, She needs to be in control.

Nikki Vialpando climbs into the ring. Her and Bella Manning collide in the middle, Nikki Vialpando shoves Bella Manning as the referee steps in between them.

TALE of the TAPE

Bella Manning
Wrestling Style: High Flyer
Weight: 130lbs
Hometown: Charlotte, NC

Nikki Vialpando
Wrestling Style: Lucha
Weight: 137 lbs
Height: 5'7“

AMIR KHAN: Advantage Vialpando!

Both women come into the center of the ring to go over the rules with the referee. Once he had explained the rules, he asks them do they understand which they both nod to. He then sends them back to their corners before calling for the bell.

https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/WWA_photos/ChampionshipMatch.jpg" alt="" />
VIXENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Bella Manning [VS] Nikki Vialpando

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner and NEW Vixens Champion…. NIKKI VIALPANDO!!!

Nikki Vialpando gets to her feet and the referee hands her the Vixen’s Championship. She looks at it for a moment before raising it high in the air. The crowd cheer for her.

JUNIOR JACKSON: That was meant to be.

AMIR KHAN: She looks good holding that belt!

Nikki Vialpando places the belt over her shoulder and turns around but she is met by a superkick from Adrianna Perez. The newly crowned Vixen’s Champion drops to the canvas. Adrianna Perez begins to taunt her.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Adrianna Perez just killing all these feel good moments.
AMIR KHAN: She is a woman on a mission!

Adrianna Perez grabs Nikki Vialpando by the hair and pulls her up to a vertical base, but Nikki Vialpando delivers a big slap that knocks Adrianna Perez down to the canvas. Nikki Vialpando quickly goes on the attack but Adrianna Perez rolls out of the ring and begins to retreat up the ramp.

JUNIOR JACKSON: OOOH BOY!

AMIR KHAN: Adrianna doesn’t want any part of Nikki Vialpando.

Nikki Vialpando screams at Adrianna Perez to get back in the ring but she just smirks and begins to make her way to the back as the cameras fade out of Nikki Vialpando.

The cameras open up in the locker room of the iconic group known as the Money Team, Leader of the group Cody ‘Money’ Taylor is lying on the massage table getting treatment from the masseuse whilst Kane Crosby gets into his ring gear. Ashlee Zucco is seen in the corner working on deals as she usually does.

The locker room door burst opens then Briana Larsen and Morgan Murphy come into the locker room. Kane Crosby looks up at them both and a scowl appears on his face when he notices Morgan Murphy.

KANE CROSBY: What is she doing here?

Briana Larsen looks at Kane.

BRIANA LARSEN: Please listen to her Kane.

As Morgan Murphy comes closer Kane Crosby notices she has been crying. He walks towards her and grabs her hand.

KANE CROSBY: What’s wrong Morgan?

Morgan Murphy breath heavily.

MORGAN MURPHY: It’s Leo!

KANE CROSBY: What about him?

Morgan Murphy cries again.

MORGAN MURPHY: Him and his adopted parents were in a car accident….
Kane Crosby looks at her in disbelief.

KANE CROSBY: I need to get to Cali.

Upon hearing this conversation Ashlee Zucco interrupts.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: What about the match?

Before anything else gets said Cody Taylor then joins into the conversation.

CODY TAYLOR: Fuck the match, You and Morgan need to go to Cali. Go be with your kid, Y'all can take my jet.

Cody and Kane dap each other.

CODY TAYLOR: Let me know how he is.

Kane nods his head before him and Morgan leave the room. Cody Taylor turns to look at Ashlee Zucco.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: We have to tell Vazer that Kane’s gone!

CODY TAYLOR: I’ll fight him…. Go make a deal happen Zucco.

Ashlee Zucco sighs and marches out of the locker room. She begins to make her way down the long corridor towards the Vialpando family locker room.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: All this fucking work just for things to get changed at the last minute.

After a few moments she arrives at Vazer’s locker room. She knocks on the door and his father Armando Vialpando opens the door.

ARMANDO VIALPANDO: What?

She sighs.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: Kane’s kid was in a car accident, He’s left to go be with him…. But Cody is willing to step up for the fight.

Armando Vialpando turns to look at his son, Whom nods his head at his father. Armando Vialpando turns to look at Ashlee Zucco.

ARMANDO VIALPANDO: We want a 70/30 split in our favor.
Ashlee Zucco rolls her eyes.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: You know he will never agree to that!

Armando Vialpando shrugs his shoulder and shuts the door on Ashlee Zucco. The cameras fade out as Ashlee Zucco begins to power walk back to her own locker room.

The Cameras open up at ringside with Michael Buffer is standing waiting to call the next title match. He takes a step forward and raises his microphone.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Universal Championship… Introducing first here is Alex Nasir!!!!

With that familiar theme blasting the P.A. system being ‘'Impossible" By Manafest,
Alex Nasir was about to make his way on scene. A few moments pass before he then pushes the Curtain aside and makes his way onto the scene. He has a smirk on his face as he is dressed in his red attire, as well as his GET SOME t-shirt, as he passed a hand through his hair and then began to make his way down the ramp.

JUNIOR JACKSON: The Pride of Paris on his way to the ring!!

AMIR KHAN: Alex Nasir knows how to rub people up the wrong way but how can he uses this to his advantage to win?

JUNIOR JACKSON: If he can harass Lex into making a mistake then he can steal the victory and the title tonight.

He passed a hand through his hair once again, keeping that grin on his face. Alex looked around once again, as he quickly rubbed his chin. He then passed a hand over his face, and stopped mid-way down the ramp. He spread out his legs, and held his arms in the air,as he taunted with his arms up in the air, and an array of fireworks blasted from the background. Alex continued to smirk, as he then slid into the ring and then made his way up to the top rope to taunt the crowd. Alex would then stop, and make his way to the center of the ring where he would taunt the crowd once again.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And Introducing his opponent, He is Lex Brooks!!!

As the tron comes alive with a countdown starting from 5 until its get to one, The Lights in the arena dim down and blue strobe lights flicker in the arena. The camera moves to the entrance tunnel, Where Lex Brooks appears with a black towel over his head. The crowd went wild for him.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Here comes my pick!
AMIR KHAN: How do you think he can pick up the win?

JUNIOR JACKSON: By Keeping the fight to his own pace.

Lex Brooks begins to walk down the ramp with a confident and determined swagger. The fans try to reach out to touch the undefeated star but it was Clear Lex didn't have time for anything other than hurting Alex Nasir. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, He walks around towards the steel steps. Lex Brooks begins to make his way up the steel steps before climbing under the middle rope. Lex Brooks walks over and gets in the face of Alex Nasir. Taunting him, Trash talking him. The referee gets in between them both and sends them both back to their corners. Lex Brooks pulls the towel off of his head and flings it over the ropes.

TALE of the TAPE

Alex Nasir
Weight: 198lbs
Hometown: Paris , FR

Lex Brooks
Weight: 180 lbs
Height: 5'10“

JUNIOR JACKSON: Advantage Nasir but Lex Brooks only acknowledges one number and that’s 0!

The two men meet in the middle of the ring. The referee goes over all of the rules with both men as they stare each other out. After he finishes the rules he asks them both if they understand which they both nod to. He then sends them back to their corners before calling for the bell.

https://2img.net/h/i179.photobucket.com/albums/w294/WWA_photos/ChampionshipMatch.jpg" alt="" />
UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Alex Nasir [VS] Lex Brooks

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner and the new Universal Champion, LEX BROOKS!

Lex Brooks climbs to his feet and rips his championship out of the referee's hands before raising it above his head as the cameras fade out with him celebrating.

The cameras open up backstage where we see Cody Taylor arguing with Vazer Vialpando whilst both men are surrounded by their teams.

CODY TAYLOR: Don’t try to fuck with me bitch… If anybody is getting 70% it’s me.

Vazer Vialpando smirks.

VAZER VIALPANDO: You ain’t calling the shots here though…. Your boy dipped out, So I should get compensated for the inconvenience.

CODY TAYLOR: Nah, fuck that. 50/50 or this is a non starter.

Vazer Vialpando shrugs.

VAZER VIALPANDO: I Guess it’s a non starter then cause you ain’t getting 50/50, 60/40 at a push.

Ashlee Zucco leaned into Cody’s ear.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: You should take the deal. When the rematch comes around and you’ve got the belt, we will be calling all the shots.

Cody paused for a moment and shook his head.

CODY TAYLOR: De-

Just as Cody extended his hand to say deal, Kane Mitchell appeared out of no where with a huge grin on his face.

KANE MITCHELL: C’mon Cody.. You aren’t going to let him play you like this? 60/40? That is a terrible number…. I would never take a number like that.

VAZER VIALPANDO: Shut the fuck up Kane!

Kane puts his arm around Cody’s shoulder.
KANE MITCHELL: Trying to silence me because I know what he is upto!

Cody pushes Kane’s arm away and looks directly at Vazer Vialpando.

CODY TAYLOR: 60/40 to me and I’ll even let you come out last, make your old ass feel like you still matter!

Vazer smirks at Cody and rubs his chin.

LEON KILLEN: I’ll fight you… 80/20 in your favor.

They all turn to see Leon Killen walk into shot. Vazer Vialpando smirks and nods.

VAZER VIALPANDO: Deal!!

Leon Killen nods.

LEON KILLEN: See you out there….

Leon Killen walks away as the camera fades out with Ashlee Zucco shaking her head at Cody Taylor.

The camera opens up in the ring with Michael Buffer standing in the ring ready to call the co-main event of the evening. The Legendary announcer steps forward and raises the microphone towards his lips.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Womens championship… Introducing first she is Lexie Cole!!

Starstukk by 3OH!3 hits the PA system. Lexie Cole makes her way out from behind the curtain. She rushes out onto the top of the stage hoping with her hands in the air. She is smiling brightly as the fans cheer her on.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Lexie Cole has a huge opportunity tonight.

AMIR KHAN: How can she pull off the upset?

JUNIOR JACKSON: I don’t really know Amir!

She continues entering the arena skipping down the ramp waving to the fans as she passes them by. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope flipping her hair as she sits up on her knees. She gets to her feet and climbs all for turnbuckles hyping up the crowd.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And introducing her opponent she is ‘The Terminator’ Adrianna Perez!

the stadium is filled with red lights blinking on and off as the riff begins to play for Rihanna's "Pour It Up" Adrianna Perez then calmly makes her way out of the curtains and walks out a bit so the fans can recognize her, a great big white spotlight surrounds her as she slowly stretches out his left arm for a good three seconds, then extends her right arm in the same fashion. She then quickly turns around and raises both her arms in the air in coordination with large fire pyros at the top of the ramp which leap upwards.

JUNIOR JACKSON: Here comes the baddest bitch in all of pro wrestling.

AMIR KHAN: Queen Villain herself in the building.

JUNIOR JACKSON: With a name like the terminator, I don’t need to tell you how she can win.

Adrianna then begins to strut her way down to the ring, with the spotlight following her at all times, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron. Adrianna then turns to the Tron and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd cheers her. After that, Adrianna slowly goes toward the other side.

TALE of the TAPE

Lexie Cole
Weight: 110lbs
Hometown: Miami, Florida

Adrianna Perez
Wrestling Style: Striker, Submission
Height: 5'7“

JUNIOR JACKSON: Advantage to Adrianna Perez in every sense of the word.

Both women come to the center of the ring at the referee’s request. He goes over the rules with both women, he asks them if they understand the rules. They both nod in agreement before getting sent back to their corners and the referee calls for the bell.

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Lexie Cole [VS] Adrianna Perez

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: Here is your winner and New Womens champion… Adrianna Perez!!

Adrianna Perez climbs to her feet and is handed the women's championship. She lifts it high above her head as the crowd cheer for her, but she is suddenly knocked to the canvas as Nikki Vialpando slams the Vixens championship into the back of her skull. Nikki Vialpando is quickly all over her raining down punches.

JUNIOR JACKSON: IT’S HAPPENING!!

AMIR KHAN: They are about to kill each other.

The two begin to roll around trading dominance between each other as they fight for superiority over each other. Adrianna Perez kicks Nikki Vialpando away from her. Adrianna Perez gets to her feet and tries to fire a superkick but Nikki Vialpando ducks under. Nikki Vialpando kicks Adrianna Perez in the midsection and goes for the gringo killa but Adrianna Perez squirms away from her then begins to retreat to the back….. The lights go out in the arena and the red strobe light illuminates the arena.

THE VOICE: I’M COMING!!!

The lights cut out before coming back on with both Adrianna Perez and Nikki Vialpando laying knocked out around ringside. The crowd look around in shock as the cameras fade out on them.

The cameras open up backstage with Ashlee Zucco and Cody Taylor walking back towards his locker room. Ashlee Zucco was still pissed off at Cody for allowing Kane Mitchell to talk him out of the main event.

ASHLEE ZUCCO: I Can’t believe you let Kane Mitchell get inside your head.

CODY TAYLOR: Nah fuck that he’s right. I shouldn’t be even thinking of taking splits like that.

Cody shakes his head.
CODY TAYLOR: Vazer tried to play me, I ain’t letting that slide.

Just as they turned the corner they bumped into long term rivals the Knights, Catelyn and Kaylen. Cody Taylor stares at Kaylen Knight.

CODY TAYLOR: The fuck are you doing here?

Kaylen Knight extends his hand towards Cody Taylor.

KAYLEN KNIGHT: Clean slate?

Cody Taylor looks down at his hand then back at him before laughing. Cody Taylor walks away with the cameras fading out on Kaylen Knights scowling face.

The Cameras open up at the ring with Michael Buffer getting set to call the main event of the evening. The crowd was getting ready for what was an unexpected main event.Michael Buffer steps forward and raises his microphone.

MICHAEL BUFFER: This is the main event of the evening and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship… Introducing first, from Dublin Ireland Leon Killen!!!

Leon Killen comes out from behind the curtains to a decent reaction from the crowd. The Cocky dublin fighter makes sure all eyes are on him as he begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring.

JUNIOR JACKSON: His second match of the night… I don’t know if this was wise on her part.

AMIR KHAN: He got an extra pay day though.

As Leon Killen climbs into the ring he raises his fist in the air as he confidently walks to the center of the ring.

MICHAEL BUFFER: And introducing his opponent he is Vazer Vialpando!!!!

Vazer Vialpando makes his way out from behind the curtain to a huge reaction from the crowd. The Mexican legend begins to make his way down the ramp.

JUNIOR JACKSON: The Big man is coming to claim another world title.

AMIR KHAN: Even if it is against a different opponent.

Vazer Vialpando climbs into the ring and both of these men go toe to toe with each other in the middle of the ring. The referee gets between them and begins to go over the rules but neither man was listening as they wanted to just get into battle.

TALE of the TAPE

Leon Killen
Weight: 180lbs
Hometown: Dublin, Ireland

Vazer Vialpando
Wrestling Style: Brawler
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6'1“

AMIR KHAN: Advantage Vialpando!

The referee sends them both back to their corners and then calls for the bell to start the match.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Leon Killen [VS] Vazer Vialpando

[DING! DING!]

-Match Here-

[DING! DING! DING!]

MICHAEL BUFFER: And here is your winner and new world heavyweight champion… Vazer Vialpando!!!

The referee hands Vazer Vialpando his championship belt as he gets back to his feet. Vazer Vialpando stands in the middle of the ring holding the world heavyweight championship above his head. Confetti begins to fall from the rafters and fireworks go off around the arena as the crowd go wild for Vazer Vialpando. The Mexican legend was back where he belonged on top of the mountain.

AMIR KHAN: The king is back on his throne.

Suddenly the lights cut followed by the spooky red strobe lights from earlier. The creepy voice begins to whisper through the speakers again.

THE VOICE: Our enemies that plotted my demise will be punished in the most severe way possible…..

Vazer Vialpando drops to his knees and begins to circle the ring.

THE VOICE: Nobody is safe, I will destroy family's, lives, careers and I will bring this company to its knees.

The voice takes a deep moan as the audio cuts. The lights go back to normal as Vazer Vialpando was backed into a corner clutching at his World Championship. The end of show logo appears as the cameras focus on his frightened face.

BRANDON BLAKE
Admin

https://nlwfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum